About Me

My photo

Known as Mortar on the forums I frequent

Friday, 5 August 2016

RPGaDAY 5 Aug


#RPGaDAY #RPGaDAY 2016

Today's question: What story does your group tell about your character?

This one is a bit more difficult to answer for me. If I had to go with something recent, I think I would have to go back to the first session of +JC Locke's Beasts and Barbarians game. In the arena, my character, a dashing rogue from the under streets of nowhere and everywhere, happened to be an alcoholic. So as we begin the fight for our lives in the arena, I haven't had a drink in a couple of days and am suffering from the DTs and going through withdrawl.

Part way through the fight, after I had taken down one or two bad guys, the other heroes had the situation well in hand. More than half the bad guys were still alive and active, including a really big scorpion. I go running at the arena wall and scrambled into the stands grabbing all the drinks I can find to quench my thirst. Panicked spectators were running everywhere, though I think they were more running because the arena was falling down around the their heads.

Still did more than that cowardly, useless sorcerer.

That session was full of hilarity and epic moments all around.